Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Week 12, Fresh Start!

Week of 3/22-3/26, 2010

Tuesday 8:30-12:30=4 hours
Thursday 9:00-11:45=2.75 hours
Friday 8:30-11:00=3 hours
Hours left for credit 106-9.25=96.75

Today is a fresh start for me, I am done with the Advanced Academics project, and I have not gotten any feedback yet, everything seemed to be fine. It is a fresh start becuase I am getting ready to start on my new project. Office Manager, Chelsea Herring is now in charge of the interns, because Deb is gone on maternity leave. Chelsea started me out on a new project. For this project I am doing some research on Advertising forums. I am looking for any sites where people may go to talk about any advertising at all, especially our competitors. The objective is to find out what people are discussing in the industry, and if there is anything we can learn, from these forums.
I have started this project, with not much luck, I have found some popular websites that show creatives and have people commenting on the creatives. I really need to find something that goes a little more in depth than just comments on pics or videos, to get some insight from other professionals in the industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment