Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 15, 2010

Week 10, Almost there!

March 8-12, 2010

Tuesday 9.30-1.30=4 hours
Hours left for credit 143.5-4=139.5

So as I said in last week's blog I am working on my other outlines in Alachua County, and in Lee County, Florida. I was having trouble finding the ame info as in the other outline on the census bureau website, but I finally got it figured out. I should be able to knock these outlines out pretty quickly, or at least faster than the Broward County Outline.

I did not come to my internship on Thursday or Friday of this week. Thursday I had an appointment that prevented me from coming up, and Friday I had a midterm. Next week on Spring Break I am going to be coming in more hours to get these outlines finished and to get started on some new work. I am almost done with this task, I can't wait to start a new challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment