Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Week 9, Coming Round the Bend

Week of March 1-5, 2010

Tuesday 8.30-1=4.5 hours
Hours left for credit 155-4.5=150.5

So short but sweet, I have a lot going on, I finished up my Broward county outline for Advanced Academics. Allison was thoroughly impressed. She said that she was going to proofread the material to her liking and when i come in on Thursday we will go over it, I will make any changes to her liking, and we will then transfer it to formal, Visual Image, letterhead. After that I will move on to finishing the other two counties, Alachua and Lee.


Thursday 8.30-1=4.5 hours
Friday 8.30-11=2.5 hours
Hours left for credit 150.5-7=143.5

Started on Alachua County for Advanced Academics. It's taking me awhile to find the same information. I went to the census bureau website to find all the demographic information, but I cannot find the same spreadsheets that I found for Broward county which gives me the same information, that I need, to put this outline to keep all of them consistent for presentation. There are so many different types of spreadsheets that it is hard to filter through them and find the same one. This incident is a learning experience for me because I need to make note of what I did to get to the spreadsheet in the first place with the Broward County outline, then i wouldn't have to waste time figuring out the steps I took before to find the information.

No comments:

Post a Comment