Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Week 16-Where to start?

Week of 4/19-4/23

Tuesday 9:30a-1:30p=4 hours
Thursday 10:00-1:30=3.5 hours
Hours left for credit 67.25-7.5=59.75 hours

This week is all about the presentation. I am starting to get my Powerpoint together over Augmented Reality. I do not know how to use Powerpoint that well so it is kind of challenging. I am going to watch pacesetter, on the OU website. I will be able to get some good tips there. I really want this to go right, the more I impress, the better for future opportunities.

All this week I collected pics, and searched you tube for videos that I might want to use in this presentation. My goal for this presentation, is to get Visual Image on the forefront of our local market, as the first to start using this type of advertising. I think that this will start great viral campaigns for the product and draw awareness to the product, through the use of this interactive form of marketing in their media mix.


No comments:

Post a Comment