Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Week 14, Back to It.

Week of 4/5-4/9, 2010

Tuesday 8:30-12:45=4.25 hours
Thursday 8:30-12:30=4 hours
Hours left for credit 89-8.25=80.75 hours

Well I am back at it, just doing more research. I was not able to find much on different types of ad forums, so I may be hitting a dead end. In this day and age with websites all over the place, social media, blogs, and so on I find it hard to believe that adforum.com is the only forum, worth while, there must be another one out there that has not been able to gain much exposure on the top search engines. As a far reach in order to find something, I went to the University of Oklahoma Library, and asked the Librarian for some search tips. She told me to go through all the e-databases found on their website, and search trade articles to see if i can find anything. So that is my next step, now I just have to read through articles and see if I can find anything, relating to the subject at hand...Here goes ad forum research trial number two.

Side note, on Tuesday I received my final editing revisions for Advanced Academics. Allison didn't have me change much, just a few commas, some spacing issues, and I was finished. Last night she sent me an email, saying that all the revisions looked great, and that I did a great job on the project. Positive recognition is always pleasing, and I aim to keep moving in the same direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment