Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 12, 2010

Week 6 Stress!

Week of February 8-12, 2010

Tuesday 8.30a-12.30p=4 hours
Hours left for credit 181.5-4=177.5

So still working on the Advanced Academics project. I have found lots of info, so much that I am having a hard time deciphering what would be relevant info, and what wouldn't. Allison asked me to make an outline of the information that I have found out so for, especially concerning Broward County. On Thursday they have a meeting with Advanced Academics, and are going over the preliminary plans to open the market in Florida. I could feel some tension in the air, everyone was busy pounding out their work, and trying to get their projects put together, to run for advertising spots. When i walk in, and everybody has their heads down, and nobody is talking, I know it's go time to get at it, and start grinding away.


Thursday-missed this day, because I am stressed out with all the work that has to be done in all my classes. My account planning class, and Advertising Research class are stressing me out, I have project after project due. The second we are finished with one thing, something else is already due. In some small way I appreciate the fact that I am staying busy, because this is how it's going to be in the future. The only difference is that I won't have to be juggling a lot of things, work, school, my internship, and homework. Hopefully I will just have my one job, and that will be the only thing i have to focus on.


Friday 8:30a-11a=2.5 hours
Hours left for credit 177.5-2.5=175

Talked to Allison today, and she told me that her meeting went well with Advanced Academics. There was not much talk about what i had been studying, just other facets of the campaign. So I continued to work on research. Today was pretty uneventful, I wrapped up the morning by running an errand for Account Executive, Deana Paulson, I was to pick up some media pics from one of their photographers, and run it to her client for First Fidelity bank, then I headed back to Norman, for class. I am not looking forward to this weekend, I have tests and projects due Monday. My weekend is going to be filled with studying. Maybe next week will be a little bit smoother, and hopefully sunnier.





No comments:

Post a Comment