Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Week 7, Damn its Hot!

Week of Feb 15-19, 2010

Tuesday 8.30a-1p=4.5 hours
Hours left for credit 175-4.5=170.5

So it's still cold in OKC, but i am feeling hot as hell, please excuse the reference, I have so much going on that i am not sure up from down. My reason for feeling so hot is mainly because of school. My Advertising Research class, along with my Account planning class, are equally just as much work, so I feel that i am working double to get through with both. Next Allison, here at VI, just let me know that she wants to wrap up the Advanced Academics project. I am to type up a finished outline of everything i found, and she put a tentative deadline on it, for next Thursday. Here is my problem, I don't know what information she wants, and what she does not want. It's kind of like being in Professor Avery's class when he tells you he wants something done, isn't really specific about what exactly he wants, you turn in the assignment, and then he takes off points for not doing it to specifications he wanted , but did not tell you about. I do not want to let Allison down, nor do I want to extend the deadline. I am trying to keep it all together.


Thursday 8.3oa-1p=4.5 hours
Hours left for credit 170.5-4.5=166

Just working hard on finishing this outline. I don't have much to type about today, other than I am really learning about stress and multi-taking...for real! I am trying to work double time, because i will not be here in the morning, our Account Planning class is going down to Dallas, to visit some Advertising Agencies.


No comments:

Post a Comment