Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 24, 2010

Week 21-"This is the end, the end, the end my friend."-The Doors

Monday 11:30-4:00=4.5 Hours
Thursday 11:30-5:15=5.25 Hours
Hours left for credit 9.75-9.75=0

This last week I had to brainstorm for ways to do better branding for Visual Image in their social media. I am pretty much spent on all the creative ways i can do this for her. She asked me to find out what people were talking about things that might be helpful for her to post about. I told her since it was summer time, she should post about music festivals happening this summer. I typed up a list for her of all the big festivals that my friends usually attend in the summer. I also suggested other stuff being talked about are things like the oil spill, going green, and well I am of the age where everyone is getting married, so that's at the top of my list, all the bachelor party's happening this summer. I told her that I would still keep up with her, and send her anything I can think of, even after I have left.

On my second note I started my summer internship at Ackerman McQueen. They are completely different from VI, it has such a corporate feel and is such a big company, that you can tell that the culture is completely different. Well at least i will be getting experience in a different type of environment. I guess working for Ackerman would be like working for one of the big boys in Chicago, New York, or LA.

Well that's it for my VI experience. I cherish my first real world experience in an agency, I have learned far above and beyond what is learned in school. I feel that there is almost no comparison to real world experience. I look forward to continue to grow and expand my knowledge in the advertising industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment