Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 21, 2010

Week 18-My time to shine

Week of 5/3-5/7, 2010

Tuesday 8:30-1:00=4.5
Thursday 8:15-12:15=4
Hours left for credit 49.25-8.5=40.75

I have been cramming in school, and cramming to get this presentation prepared. I have a final on Friday and this presentation on Thursday. It's been taking me awhile to figure out Powerpoint, how to convert the Youtube Videos to video format to insert it into my presentation. Just like when I was helping Alison, with Advanced Academics, it all comes down to formatting. That has been the biggest problem for me is knowing how to use all the programs to a perfection.

In my presentation I went over key examples of how other advertising agencies have used AR as a marketing tool, give them some examples, let them try it out for themselves, then went into other industries have used AR, and then had question time.

Everyone was very pleased with my presentation. I had a few people give me some recognition for a good job, and they are having me look further into using AR. The programs it takes to use are 3D modeling programs, which I have no clue on how to use them, but I am going to find out how it works.

It's funny because, I was creating hype in my mind for this presentation. I knew that what I was presenting is something that VI had never seen before. When i gave my presentation, I almost expected a Hollywood ending where everybody applauses, and asks me to join the team. That did not happen. Everybody just got up and went to lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment